Wednesday, May 8, 2013

DIM Custom Sephiroth Minimee Head Sculpt

This is my custom DIM Sephiroth Minimee. He's from the old Chinese MNM team, they didn't do a very good job so I had to modify the sculpt a lot. It still needs a lot of work so I took these photos to plan the modifications that he needs. I'm hoping it will be the last time I modify him, he's already gone through a few modifications before and I'm not looking forward to repainting him once again.



I also need to redo his wig at some point, this one is too messy and the quality of the hair is atrocious but it'll probably be a while before I find the right hair and get the wig done. 

2 comments:

  1. hey, i was curious.. where u get this headsculpt...i mean what brand this headsculpt.. or u make it by ur self... it was awesome anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. email me at andri.septian11@gmail.com ASAP... i'm trying to reach u on site Den of angels but the site under maintenance... thank u

    ReplyDelete