Thursday, April 25, 2013

Modifed Limhwa Limho Mano

·My First True Customized Doll·


My 6-year-old Limhwa Limho Mano (resin jointed doll); He is 67cm tall sculpted by Korean artist Ji-Youn Jung. I have modified him throughout the years, it's been a long process and he was the first doll I have ever modified. It was never my original intention to modify him, but I am happy with how he looks like. I would like to re-sculpt his lips to be a bit fuller but for the teem being  this is what he currently looks like:


 
 
Here's a collage of what his previous modifications looked like; the first image to the left is his default sculpt:
 
 
 
 
I painted him myself, I bought him blank specifically for customizing although I never imagined that he would be my first practice head as well as my most beloved large resin doll.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment